Friday, March 28, 2008

My first blog post ever!

Hi everyone! Mommy said this would be a good way for me to stay in touch with my family and friends that are far away. It's hard being an almost 17 month old boy who misses nanna and grammy and grandpa!

I have been such a hungry little chowhound today - I've eaten everything that mommy has offered me. I figure i'll list all of the foods I like, and some I hate. I'll post new lists as I try new things!

Things I LOVE:
Strawberries
Blueberries (i call them blueies)
Canteloupe
Stonyfield Farms Yogurt tubes, but mommy can't find them out here, which makes me VERY sad!
Macaroni and cheese
Hot Dogs
Corn
Brocolli
Goldfish Crackers
Oreos, but mommy isn't letting me eat them anymore. She says something about cavities, but I don't really care, I just want to lick the cream filling out! Can you guys talk to her about this, 'please?
Berry Juicy Juice
Ritz Bitz Cheese Sandwich Crackers
Cheddar flavored Puffs
100% fruit juice popsicles
Chicken Nuggets (only from McDonalds, don't let mommy try to cook healthier ones at home!)
String Cheese
American Cheese
Cheddar Cheese
really ripe nectarines
anything from mommy or daddy's glass
ice cream

Things I tolerate
Broccoli *i used to love this, now meh, it's alright*
Green Beans
Blueberry Waffles
Blueberry Yogurt
Clementines
Bananas
Chicken breast
peas
apples
french fries
ham


Things I detest
Moo Milk. I spit it out. no tricking me, not even with chocolate milk! I only want the mamma milk, and now I say boobah!
swiss cheese


I like to change what i'll eat just about every time I sit down at my highchair. It's good to keep mommy on her toes!

Anyway, i love and miss you guys!

xoxoxo
~Brady

No comments: